Searching for Answers

Searching for Answers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Refuse

I refuse to talk to you, get to know you, or take you on a date. I refuse to text you, Facebook you, or telegraph you. It's not that I'm not into you, because most likely I am. I'm just a good human being. I refuse to let you in my life. Why? Because I refuse to use you. I don't want to use you. If I let you walk into my life, it would feel like I am using you. I refuse to be the people who use innocent people as rebounds. I refuse to be the heartless, inconsiderate, evil, manipulating, pathetic human beings that some people are. I cannot allow you to go through what so many others have gone through and I cannot allow myself to move on when I know I am not ready. I hope you understand why I refuse to see you, talk to you, or be with you. I'm just being a good human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment