Searching for Answers

Searching for Answers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Can't Read

So I recently found out that I can't read. You heard me right, I can't read for shit. Hard to believe right? All this time I thought of myself as a pretty good reader. I believed I was ahead of my class in reading, but it turns out that I'm not. I suck at it. Like real bad too. When did I find out? Last month. How did I find out? I just realized. Sometimes you just have so much stuff going on in your head that you finally figure something out and it makes total sense. The light bulb lights up and there you go with the realization. So since I can't read, it looks like I'll be starting all over again. First off I have to sound it out, think to myself if what I read is what it really is. Then I have to make sure what I read is the truth. I've been away from the game for a long time, so I can't really blame anyone but myself. I'm going to try my best to re-learn how to read and get back to my old form. It's a sad thing to take in, but I just can't read women anymore.


-Meng Yang

No comments:

Post a Comment